September 28, 2010

The Knitting Nana


So we were in the store yesterday, called Carefour, which is kind of like a super Walmart but more a grocery than Wally world is. We went to a different store called Orphanides the other day which was a lot crazier and more overwhelming. So we go to Carefour and we in the cereal aisle, which it really delighted us how many cereal options here are AND how many are American but with a funny twist when I saw this on the box. It made me laugh out loud. Who wouldn't want to be this cute knitting nana?? I may age myself 50 years to get the job!! We didn't get the cereal; I think it was for some kind of fiberous kind. And I had to be sly to take the picture but it was totally worth it. There were some other goodies in there I wanted to take pics of but Matt restrained me, too bad for you! Enjoy!!

No comments: