November 30, 2010

Sender BEWARE!!

So I thought I'd post these too-they are pics of the box Matt's mom sent to us! Seriously, this is how it looked when it arrived here! Hopefully nothing was lost in the shuffle ;)

Do I spy Bisquick??



Doesn't look so bad from here....


I'm sure little woodland critters weren't knawing at it!

Good thing the postal guy is honest!

Just thought you all would get a laugh at how badly this thing was beat up! Thankfully all did arrive and NOTHING was damaged, unless you count the corners of the stuffing and Bisquick boxes being smashed in....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a little nervous about your package making it in one piece! The lady at the postal counter and I spent about a half hour going through the customs counter setting price points that seemed legit yet not TOO tempting for any non-honest postal workers (no peeking, by the way!) Miss you Batman!!!!