May 28, 2015

Click click!

So earlier in the month we had some maternity photos done.  Now you all know us, we're not normally formal photo kinds of folk.  However, my dear auntie kept asking for belly shots (which I was hesitant to take) and once Matt and I started talking about it we thought, well, why not? After asking around we decided on Alex Paige Photography (http://www.alexpaigephotography.com/)-she came highly recommended and she did not disappoint!! We took the boys along as well (since they are so stinkin' pretty!) and got some amazing shots! Critter is already super photogenic! Just like his/her daddy ;) Happily, Alex has agreed to come back once Critter makes its grand entrance into the world for some newborn shots. We had a beautiful evening down at St. Mary's City for this shoot and I am beyond thrilled at how great these photos came out.  She's made pregnancy look good on me! I would HIGHLY recommend Alex if you're looking for any photos to be done; she's very professional, engaging, works to no end to make sure the shot is right (always following the light!) and is a very reasonable price.  Thanks again Alex for such a lovely time and photos! Can't wait for newborn Critter shots!!
 

















My handsome and goofy hubby!!



No comments: