October 22, 2009

Home for a wedding

So, we went back to our motherland (aka maryland) for Matt's twin's wedding. We went back for a long visit (about 12 days) and had a blast visiting the family and some friends. The wedding was beautiful and everyone looked fantastic! The weather wasn't as wild as Leslie's but that's ok! It was starting to get to be that beautiful crisp fall weather that I love so very much! We also got to go to the historic city in our area which was super fun for me since my mom used to work there and I spent a lot of time there as a kid. We also got some sweet pics there too.
So flickr only lets you upload so many photos (memory size) each month w/o making you pay after so much. So, I accidentally set up 2 flickr accounts at one point so I'm going to take advantage of that aspect right now. So to look at pics from MD (and not even that many really, I'll upload more when I can) you can click on this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lmmoritz

The newest Moritz sibling!


Twinies are married!


One of my best friends from high school!


Awww...we're snuggly!


Night before, can you tell?

No comments: